View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gun sales in US "go astronomical" after Connecticut massacre

Guns are only useful if you have time to get the gun, the other person does not have a gun, and basically you are using the gun to make the balance of power so much in your favor that it ends a confrontation without anything happening. If you have a gun pointed at me, and i pull out a gun, chances are people are going to die.

Guns are also a problem when you have people angry, the husband who finds his wife in bed with someone and becomes a murderer, or the depressed person who doesn't realize they have mental issues, etc. If you have the gun with you at that point it's very very bad.

i think 99% of people should in no way have guns and in no way need guns. If the teacher in that school had a gun the most likely outcome is still them getting killed.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote