Thread: Homeland
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #156
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Homeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
One of the beefs I have with this show is I've never heard of a "reformed" terrorist. I've never heard of a Muslim terrorist that struggles between staying true to his mission and faith over having a normal life with a family. The reason why they are willing to kill themselves over their cause is cause they are so stuck to their beliefs. At least that's what I also thought. Maybe some of you have read or heard differently. But thats why I always thought it was kinda stupid Brody was always so confused about what he wanted. And actually because of that, that could be a reason why he's still a terrorist.

There are ex-jihadis out there. For a lot of them the change came after they went to prison though. For Brody, it could be being back amongst his family and away from Abu Nazir that means he spends less time in the terrorists world, so he could waver.

Also he did kill the Vice President. Who seemed to be a man he personally hated. So he might not be able to kill indiscriminately, but specifically. Also, perhaps that killing got it out of his system.

He's killed what, 3 people now?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote