View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #44
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NYJ set Sanchez up for failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Sanchez ****ing sucks but not as bad as the Pats in the superbowl. The only thing I can always look forward to is the Pats sucking it the **** up in the playoffs. Lets gooooooo January!!!!

as a patriots fan, i always look forward to the jets sucking it up

but unlike you, I dont have to wait until the playoffs. I just have to wait for next sunday.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote