View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:13 PM   #249
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

i'd be down with that, but i don't know how many teams want hump's contract at this point. it's pretty bad, and AFAIK we mainly took it on as a trade chip in the pursuit for howard. the only real bright spot is that next season, before the trade deadline, it can be dangled as an expirer. but that's a long ways away.

these contracts totally suck, IMO. i can't decide who i'd prefer to amnesty this coming offseason. only person i'd hang on to for sure is lopez, and even his contract is too rich.

EDIT: btw, i can't believe i'm actually saying this, but it looks like mark jackson turned out to be a good coach. not sure he would have been the right fit here, but we could have had him...

Last edited by gigantes : 12-19-2012 at 12:25 AM.