View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:38 AM   #250
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

I've been really patient with Avery. It seems like he's every Nets fans' scape goat if we lose the game so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. If we keep losing though, I think he has to be the first to go. This group is definitely talented enough to compete with any team in the league. Sometimes it just seems like they're not being used the right way. Given its only been 20 or so games in the season and theres still A LOT of ball left to play (and I do believe we will turn it around and get a top 4 seed), something needs to change before its to late. Whether it be Avery's offense or a change at the head coaching spot, somethings gotta go. Deron sounds like hes getting impatient also throwing a few shots at Avery.