View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:48 AM   #7
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Article: Mike Brown says Kobe Bryant made him a better coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I agree with number 1 (minus the moron part)

I agree with number 2

I can never agree with number three....

Your number three is a statement that says "what you see is what you always get" with any person. It dismisses the fact that people can get better and improve at something. I've never been a good chemistry student. On my third try I am about to finish the class with a B. It took three tries but I improved.

People get better DK. There is always room to improve if you are not the best. Anyone can become the best if they have the desire.

He may not have been the coach for this team because this team was a championship caliber team. He is still not yet a championship caliber coach. I do feel one day he may be a coach that many pursue after more experiences elsewhere.

I don't think he has the mentality to be a head coach......he has been around the game way too long to understand as little as he does, he doesn't even comprehend most of the basics.......maybe if he lived to be 150 he could be a good coach.....just maybe by then. Seriously, any coach can see this guy doesn't understand the game.

Idiot/Moron is in reference to his basketball I.Q
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote