View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #25
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My Gripe with Tyson Chandler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Let's say you're in charge of the Knicks and the Bulls offered you Joakim Noah for Tyson Chandler. Would you accept it ?

I sure as hell would. More energy,amazing passer,better shooter,better shot blocker. And he actually plays defense every night.
This year's version of Tyson Chandler sucks and if he doesn't start to play the defense in the playoffs we're going nowhere no matter how good Melo and Amare mesh.
HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL yea! I would pack Chandler's bags and drive him to the airport myself! Have you seen Joakim Noah this year? Him and Anderson Varejao are playing out of their minds. I don't even like Varejao but damn. They are Allstars this year IMO.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote