Thread: Ball Handling!!
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #23
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ball Handling!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
IC, we call them retreat dribbles where you pull the ball back and go. I need to spend more time on that with my jr. high team, they can't handle pressure.

I coach middle school too and this is a staple for us. I get two two hour practices a week, and we do individual skill stuff at least an hour of our 4, and this is a go.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote