View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #40
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Gripe with Tyson Chandler

Just look at Tyson's defense in the 1st quarter against Brooklyn. That was the best defense we've seen him play all season long. He had a defensive sequence where he got a block and then altered like 2 other shots. Also he has 2 blocks in like 5 minutes.

Nothing has changed. There's no problems with our lineup that makes it tough for him to play defense. This just shows it's an effort thing.
He'll play it when he wants. And that's my problem with him. I can't stand to see player not giving effort and Tyson's been doing that since the start of the season.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote