View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #58
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead Video Game

So I didn't get very far. It's a tough game to play with other stuff going on in the room, because you really kind of have to listen and pay attention, otherwise what's the point, and there's not a whole lot of going back.

I'm probably half way through chapter one.

Does it play in multiple outcomes? Like could I have saved Herschal's son if I knew what the hell I was doing, and now I missed part of he story, because that will cause me to go back and play it more for sure. I'm already upset because I missed checking on some things in the house because I started listening to the answering machine early on, and it triggered the baby sitter. I would've preferred to inspected everything. Like I missed the shelves tipped over, even if there were nothing there.

I really dig the presentation. I like the animated graphics a lot. I was genuinely scared when the Sheriff popped up. And I like the handling of the quicktime events. They don't all feel the same at all yet. The stuff with the babysitter for example was really unique. I wish Lee moved a little quicker. But I can already say that I like the control better than I did in Heavy Rain, and that was very much trying to do a lot of the same things, just on a bigger scale.

If something happens to Clementine, I'm gonna be rippin ****in pissed!!!
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote