View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #181
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL MVP & DMVP Rankings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Looks like he might have gotten those pics from this article http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ldschool-style

goes pretty in depth with the Vikes use of formations to help AP through the game

Great read and the comment by a user is hilarious "I cant believe I traded him early in the season. I shouldnt be allowed to play FF again!"
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote