View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #251
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

well, that totally sucked. i don't mind losing to a top team if you at least put in the effort, but getting blown out by the knicks feels like three losses in a single night to me.

i'm also not convinced that lopez can show all the way to the arc and then get back in time. or that d-will or various nets players can stay in front of their man, such that lopez doesn't have to switch on to him, allowing easy alley-oops for a big man of choice (tyson chandler in this case).

i'm never in my life going to root for the knicks, but i have to admit that they're at least a likeable team this year. they're fun to watch and can get things done in a variety of ways. the nets? other than a few, like crash, lopez and a little bit of blatch / evans, it's becoming less and less fun to watch them. iso ball for mediocre scorers, mediocre 3pt shooting, and mediocre / slow defense is not my idea of fun times...