View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #158
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Well... looks like our hope of keeping our draft pick is out the window now. When tank commander Bargnani went down our chances of winning and our competitiveness went up, big time. I would've been cool with that if we had started winning early on. But now it's like we're destined to win just enough to pull off a 10 seed. On the bright side of that, if that happens the pick we gave up for Lowry will be a low one and it won't be as bad losing it.

I'm still undecided whether I want us to lose the pick this year or not. I'd prefer us to lose the pick this year in a weak draft and get it over with rather than next years draft but we could suck bad enough to stay in both drafts.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote