View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:49 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Article: Mike D'Antoni experimenting with Lakers' rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
It's great that we can beat horrible teams like Charlotte by 1 point after trailing by 18.....I guess that takes genius coaching
The system is crap and is never going to win anything. That being said, I am glad he's willing to tinker with the rotation.....now if only he will tinker with his system to include defense and Center post up game then we can have a shot at this.

Who said anything about the charlotte game? I was talking about the production of players after the coaching changes.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote