View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #257
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Where were they saying that? Anyway, I agree that it's time to start drawing a few conclusions at the 1/3 point of the season. And I pretty much agree with everything you say.

This team seems to badly need a leader. Prokhy has done all he can and can't be that guy. King as the GM can do a little bit, but that's all. The rest has to come from the vets and the coaches, but where are they?

Then I look across town and see Woodson, Chandler and Kidd.