View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #12
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
If it weren't for fans like me that hold the team accountable, I guarantee you the Bulls would be bottom drellers year in and out. You and the ones like you should be thanking me.
Delusion at its peak. The Org doesn't care if you hold it accountable or not. That's your issue. You think complaining and whining actually matters to Gar and Pax, who, btw, have done a decent job?

Calling the FO inept buffoons is hate. They built a solid team of good character players that are working hard even though they are out matched without their star player. They hired a great coach. Our players seem like decent type guys you can root for.....if you think the FO is so stupid root for a "smart" team and leave.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote