View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The answer to the rotation when amare and shumpert return

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
prigs shud get max 10 mins off the bench, i think hes really effective in those 10 minutes and amare will really give that bench some much needed fire power.

i like our starting 5 and when shump returns, id like to see him replace brewer.

i dont trust felton at all at pg so id rather keep Jkidd at the 2 spot to help stabilize the ball movement

i like to see

felton 28/ Kidd 10 / prigs 10
kidd 15 / JR 18 / shump 15
Shump 15/ bewer 10 / novak 10 / Melo 13
Melo 25 / Amare 15 / Sheed 8
Tyson 30 / Amare 10 / Sheed 8
Brewer can guard forwards, not sure if Shump can do that yet.

I like the minutes allotment though.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote