View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Source: Jets want Vick

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Arizona has the worst offensive line in the NFL.

I'd trust them more to upgrade though than the Jets would. BUt you're right, i didn't know that.

To me NY is a bad fit because they aren't going to put Vick in a situation to succeed, they are going to put him in a situation and say SAVE US MICHAEL! PLEASE!

He was in a very QB friendly system with a very good offensive coach in Reid (flawed as he could be). Going to the Jets seems the opposite.

Maybe he fits, maybe it's the old Oakland Raiders misfits and all the added distractions are nothing and Rex and the Jets make some rational personnel decisions to help him out but that's an iffy bet to me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote