View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #108
BuffaloBill
1up

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you suck a ***** for $10,000,000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Way too many penis smokers in here. Before you know it, you all will be sucking other men's assholes and gobbling nuts (literally), in both solid (testicles in mouf) and liquid form.

You guys are a bunch of sick mudda fuckas. Speaking of which, how much money would it take for you **** suckers to venture over into bangin' your own mother's brains out? I will admit money will make you do some crazy shit, but shouldn't we be drawing a line in the sand somewhere?

Before you know it, you'll be grandma ****in' - grandpa ****in'! - hell, if someone paid you enough you'd seriously consider digging up your own great grandfather's coffin and doing the McNasty if the price was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
10 mil? I'd **** my mom and my grandma, my aunt too. We can have a nice little fourgy. I'll light some candles and play some smooth jazz.

You think I was joking?
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote