View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #20
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The answer to the rotation when amare and shumpert return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Scooter you make great points but because Chandler isnt a shooter or a passer like Gasol then all three players cant be successful on the floor at the same time.

So Chandler is the reason all 3 of these guys cant coexist? Is that what you saying? this is what clutch, franchize are buying into?
Melo,Amare and Tyson played well last season under Woodson. I'm not sure they can co-exist together but I'm willing to give it a shot. Woodson has been great so far so let's see if he can make it work. Surely I have more faith in him than in D'Antoni.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote