View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #14
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Marshall is a Top 2 WR this year

if i am picking the top two wrs, one is calvin and the other is aj green or julio

brandon marshall might be top 5 but he is not top 2 in my book.

edit: lol at nobody in this thread even mentioning julio. if julio was getting the same number of targets that brandon marshall gets...game over

you guys can hate on primetime all you want, i guess i am a "homer" too because I would rate dez pretty much neck and neck with brandon marshall.

Last edited by Nanners : 12-21-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote