View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:33 PM   #17
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Marshall is a Top 2 WR this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yep Julio is top-10 for sure...over White, even if White has more production this year, Julio is the bigger freak

I think he is top-5 even

Andre has finished the year strong as hell and is top-10 but he isn't the same though still, he can't get off a press the same.

Fitz is hard to rank now because of no QB, but the fact that Roberts has better numbers than him is strange, he is still top-10 but I am thinking he might have dropped from the top teir

I think my top-10 would be

1. Calvin
2. AJ
3. Marshall
4. Julio
5. Fitz
6. Andre
7. Vincent
8. Wayne
9. Dez
10. Demaryius

You know that I hate the cowgirls, but I would definitely put dez at #5 or 6 at the worst. No way in hell should reggie wayne be in front of him.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote