View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Marshall is a Top 2 WR this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
You know that I hate the cowgirls, but I would definitely put dez at #5 or 6 at the worst. No way in hell should reggie wayne be in front of him.
I think Dez is right up there with the very best in terms of raw physical talent...he can go up and get the ball just as good or better than anyone in te NFL.

It's the mental flaws that he needs to overcome, something that Wayne doesn't ever do (unless you count the Super Bowl INT on him)

In the last 4-5 weeks Dez has had no issues with mental mistakes, he has been ELITE as a WR. If he keeps playing like he is currently then he is as good as it gets, but he needs to prove he can do so for an entire season. There are 2 pick-6s that Romo as thrown because Dez ran a wrong route, and that isn't acceptable.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote