View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #262
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
This sorta reminds me of how Carmelo Anthony was shooting 39% from the field last season, until Mike D'Antoni was fired in Knicks. Not saying Deron is doing the same thing, but at least it does give rises to the idea that he may be way better off with a different coach.

I really would like to believe that but a new coach isn't going to stop D-Will from getting hammered by opposing guards and a new coach certainly isn't going to help D-Will make wide open jump shots. Jason kidd agreed too. He said "I don't think it's the coach or anything like that, it's just a matter of hitting your shots" when asked if Deron's struggles are coaching based. Joe has been doing very well lately. This offense is getting him good looks and he looks comfortable. However, he does need to play better against championship teams. Brook hasn't been the same since the injury nor have the Nets in general. If Avery goes get fired, Stan is the way to go. He is a coach that doesn't bs and gets straight to the point. He can probably also help Brook be more aggressive and less petite.