View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:34 AM   #134
Rose
Flower Mamba

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Yeah the door's aren't as bright, but they're definitely lit up in eagle vision.

Haha. Yeah I struggled with the separating the dudes thing too. You have to use both sticks to push them apart little by little. It's pretty annoying. If you still gotta do that I think you have a lot more homestead missions left...
I tried again, and I couldn't do it after ten more minutes. I might hit it again tomorrow, watch a little youtube on it, and then tackle it. I can't believe I'm struggling at this one. Well I was assuming it was the last one because I've done 5-6 others that were already on the map. I enjoy the homestead missions.

The boston brawler sailor guy is killing me too. I rage quit after we ko'd each other at the same time.

The hunting club ones so far are pretty solid. I need one more bear claw on that one. Spent a good 30-40 minutes finding bears.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote