View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #242
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

No clue how I did it the first time. I knew we held onto the trip cap but time expired in the second round. After that game I dont know if I went to bed played some more or whatever. But next day I logged on and saw I unlocked the trip cap and my friends who I played with the night prior didnt have it. So maybe I got it playing Mercenary Moshpit. But me and my buddies set out to do it and did it two times in a row. I was mad because I couldnt brag about having the cards too long.

We can try tho like I said. Me you and my 2 other buddies can hold it down but when it comes to randoms? Things can get screwed up which makes it tough.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote