View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #14
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Calling for the next Barry Sanders: Stafford and Megatron desperately seek you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Still waiting to see your personal list(s) of better QB/WR duo(s).
I went to the gym, please be patient. I'd put Schaub and Johnson over them, Manning and Cruz, Brady and Welker, Ryan and White, maybe a few others. I realize that Johnson is #1 by a wide margin over any other receiver but we're supposed to be evaluating duos here, which should mean this is about more than the receiver's stats. Stafford isn't a Sanchez-bad QB but we're looking at 17 TDs to 16 interceptions. The team is 4-11. Not Johnson's fault at all but Stafford with his interceptions gets a healthy share of the blame for that. If you have the best QB/receceiver duo you shouldn't have such a terrible record.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote