Thread: Question...
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I think the fans are hyping up Mirotic more than the management. You don't hear the team talking up Mirotic.

I'm excited for him personally, but what the Bulls do and are planning are not in stone whatsoever. All options on the table, and he's an excellent trade chip.

That is true. Fans are hyping Mirotic up alot more. But why not? the guy has comparisons to the great Dirk, but I think the front office would like to keep a lid on his talent, try not to put too much pressure on the guy before he comes over here.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote