View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:43 PM   #95
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

This game has grown on me a bit. I didn't like the classes/custimization at first just because it was too COD-like but I guess it adds a nice little wrinkle to Halo. I think Promethean vision is pretty lame tho.

I'm still bitter that there is no team doubles/multiteam tho. The 2v2v2v2 was the funnest on Halo 3. I'm just hoping that the ranking system that is supposed to come out sometime early in 2013 makes it a bit better.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote