View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #3198
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

THE ISH SHIVA!!!

*cough cough, clears throat*

I would like to take this time to thank a few people

First and formost to one Mr CJ Spiller, I drafted you very late and you were the steal of the draft for me. It is almost without question that you will be a 1st round pick in every draft next year, thank you....and STOP, -spillertime-

I would also like to thank one Mr Drew Brees, it is very difficult to win a fantasy football league if your 1st round pick busts...you sir were very much worth a first round pick...thank you, you are a football God.

Next I would like to thank you Mr Vincent Jackson, holy fckin shit did you beast this year...you are a true elite WR, and a FF stud.

next I would like to thank the Steven Jackson, you know Stephen, I was very close to trading you this year, I almost did for Andre Roberts of all people, but thank god I didn't, because you showed up when I needed you most, thank you, you are a true HOFer...

also, I would like to thank Shonn Greene, you know what Shonn, you fcking suck as a NFL RB, you are garbage, but you do your job in fantasy because you are very durable and you get a ton a carries each week which gives you a high chance of points. Drafting you when I did was very much worth, I probably won't do it next year though, sorry.

and thank you Raven duo, Anquan Boldin and Torrey Smith. I didn't always know which one of you to start, you both were about equal in terms of fantasy value this year, but you were both strong and I couldn't go wrong no matter who I picked, thank you.

and last but not least

my best fantasy assett

the entire reason I won the ISH Shiva this year

OMFG Dez Bryant, was there a single fantasy player that scored more than you in the final 6 weeks? No, I do not think so. You were my entire playoffs. I won because of YOU, I will always be in fantasy debt to you...you are a GOD
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote