View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:50 AM   #228
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 16 Discussion and Game thread

Just found out Giants make the playoffs if Cowboys, Bears and Vikings lose, P.Tiddy renounces football to form a new religion, Dez Bryant grows three new fingers, Tony Romo takes back Jessica Simpson and if Goodell and Drew Brees go get matching tattoos that say "I love BountyGate".

I'm thinking it's not happening.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote