View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #26
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raptors fans, thoughts on Chris Bosh winning a ring with the Heat

Wanted to add Dave3's thoughts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3
A little indifferent. I mean I like him overall I guess he seems like a nice guy in interviews and he does seem to play hard. He wasn't franchise player material necessarily and we didn't surround him with much anyways, so I can see why he left.

I guess I'd be on the happier for him side than upset about it, but I don't necessarily care that much. I guess I didn't care as much as most Toronto fans when he left, just because I never thought we were going to go that far with him, and I knew he was leaving from the second he chose not to play those last 5 games of the season or whatever it was when were fighting Chicago for that 8th spot.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote