View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Russell Wilson for ROY?

Why would Wilson win this award over RGIII? I dont see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I don't think he gets the credit because he isn't the brand name like Luck or RG3 but he's playing the best out of the three imo(I think luck will end up the best of the bunch though) What hasn't Wilson done that RG3 hasn't? Shannan has implemented a system for RG3 to succeed just like Wilson and I think Wilson has played better. Seattle has the better team but they have been by far more dominant than Washington this season.

Going back to Wilson he's pretty damn good. His ability to avoid the pass rush is great, he has a live arm, athletic and he doesn't turn the ball over. He's practically a veteran QB out there and as crazy as it sounds he kinda looks like Joe Montana out there.. He's far more deserving than the other guys but I can see RG3 getting it as he's the more popular player.

Carbine showed the stats. How has Wilson played better exactly? You say he looks like Joe Montana out there yet RGIII has more passing yards, less interceptions and a higher completion %. You claim he has played better but RGIII also has rushed for more yards/tds than Wilson. And get this? He's done all of this in 1 less game than Wilson. Yet somehow Wilson is playing better?

Smells like a classic case of people siding with the underdog. People like the guy who goes unnoticed, no hype, press or attention.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote