View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #245
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 16 Discussion and Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
Where in the name of Rice did you get that from? Because I said they aren't elite? Clearly you are sensitive from not making the playoffs.
Person with ten posts and a bashing agenda who basically never are in the threads before. I know where it's going. Note my posts to others are very polite. I'm not polite to you because you clearly are in here to start bashing and are a douche. It's very transparent.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote