View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Illinois (10) @ Missouri (12) ESPN2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
I think we kinda threw it away. Settled a bit too much. People got scared to shoot. They stuck us hard on 3s, we should have done something else. The only one who got clean looks was Griff for a couple.

Was glad about the physicality, though. I mean, Missouri is a tough team, and we might not have won, but given the way the game went, we could have done a bit better in the clutch.

-Smak

I don't think players got scared to shoot. Shots just didn't fall that normally fell for us. The fact that we weren't intimidated by the physicality only signals to me that we weren't playing scared.

We just missed shots. We had plenty of open jumpers that didn't fall and it will continue to be that way since we rely on the three heavily. The only thing I think could've been better is Brandon to continue attacking the basket as he had a smaller guy on him all night. However, Bertrand stepped up big in his place in the 2nd half, but we fell short.

Tough loss, but it was bound to happen. Time to get back to winning.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote