View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #530
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Instead of whining about what they don't do, acknowledge that they can win games now that any other season they would have lost.

My lord, if you told me Amare, Shump, Camby, Sheed were out, and two guys in the starting lineup didn't score, and we still win the game........I take that and run, and wouldn't COMPLAIN one bit.
Why is it whining? Just because we are better, doesnt mean we cant point out our shortcomings. That way, if we come back down to earth, I can be on record for pointing stuff out while everyone else will be blaming Melo lol. But in all seriousness, I dont think anybody doesnt appreciate the Knicks play. But if all we did was wait till something went wrong to point things out, this board would get dry really quick. I just see it as healthy discussion.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote