View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 05:02 AM   #531
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Why is it whining? Just because we are better, doesnt mean we cant point out our shortcomings. That way, if we come back down to earth, I can be on record for pointing stuff out while everyone else will be blaming Melo lol. But in all seriousness, I dont think anybody doesnt appreciate the Knicks play. But if all we did was wait till something went wrong to point things out, this board would get dry really quick. I just see it as healthy discussion.

But you're right. Just because we have a good record it doesn't mean everything is perfect. Our defense for example could be way better. Everyone has started to brick shots lately so we rely on Melo or J.R.Smith to single handedly lead us to victory. Rebounding has been horrible all season long.

So yeah,we're having a great record,especially considering we've been hit by injuries.
But our defense and rebounding need to improve greatly if we want to do anything in the playoffs.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote