View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets lose to Celtics, fall to 3-9 in December

Yeah, everything was going great. Just a minor little letdown, otherwise the game was totally in hand. LOL

Avery on the Hindenberg disaster: "Small fire... nothing to be alarmed about. Oops! I guess it did kind of blow up, there. But not to worry, we'll have it patched up in a few days. I just need to give our crew a little pep talk and everything will be fine. Some of them are laying around like they're dead, but haha, I know they're just a little glum. Seriously, we'll be fine, fellas..."
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote