View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #19
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your current top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
Well if its a favorite list then mine is...

Melo
Irving
Kidd
Parsons
Lee

(healthy Shumpert would be in this list)

Shump's injury really pissed me off because I like his game and want to see him play this season. Same reason Rose's injury was crushing.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote