Thread: Omer Asik
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:48 AM   #18
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Omer Asik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Wait...I thought ISH laughed their collective ass off when Morey gave Asik that offer! Oh now you like Omer? Take back what you said.....yes, I'm looking at YOU. Start typing!!!

Never doubt Morey the Genius.
I was actually on board from the get go with this. Sure, they paid more than hes shown, but he was really great for chicago (in a limited role, and with a very good defensive pf next to him most of the time). Dude is legit as a defender and rebounder.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote