View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:24 AM   #31
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raptors fans, thoughts on Chris Bosh winning a ring with the Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
We don't have a strong enough culture (coaches or players or management) to handle a guy like Cousins. I'm normally the one to say let's go ahead and take a risk. And I was an advocate for picking up guys like J.R. Smith, Matt Barnes and David West. But theres a difference between tough guys that are overly emotional with their on-court play and guys who are equally as controversial with their own teammates and coaches. Those guys hurt more than they help and I would put DC in that category.

Wrong thread.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote