View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:32 AM   #35
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Would any team want to take both Evans and cousins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Evans and DeRozan would be a nice duo. Coming from the same draft class, both have potential (Evans having more), and they probably could push each other. I know Raptor fans have a problem with DeRozan's consistency and I obviously don't like the contract he got (can't be getting $10 million a year and produce only 18/5), but yeah WAY more heart than Bargs.

I can see Cousins and Ed Davis being insanely tough inside and would make us a top rebounding team instantly, with Amir Johnson coming off the bench. Might mean have to give up on Jonas in a trade, but I wouldn't mind taking the risk.

Wow I thought that Ed Davis would be going out in the trade with the Kings. I assume Calderon is out and Bargani too(although I have no idea in God's name why Sacramento would want him)

Anyways moving on yes I think an Evans, Derozan and Cousins trio could be very successful. I haven't even mentioned Lowry in the mix. I don't see how this team couldn't reach a good amount of success.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote