View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:02 AM   #80
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
To get back to subject......I think for us fans its hard to see our team compete but know there is Jo championship in sight without our best player on the court.

I mean I know most of us have been inactive on the main forum but its just full of trolls anyways. I'm still repping the Bears on the football forum so of course any of you fellow Windy City fans are welcomed to join me.

I wish I could appreciate NFL like you do. In Australia here we have Aussie Rules, Rugby League and Rugby Union as our football codes, which are more than enough to keep me occupied as far as football goes. Any of you guys watched a game of Aussie Rules? I absolutely love it!

That's ok, I go into the game threads as often as I can to show appearance that there are fans watching the Bulls and not just Rose. Yes, you get alot of Heat trolls in those threads like Hank and his clown clan talking smack about the Bulls...Which is my only new years wish, to beat Miami in a playoff series this year, but wishful thinking I suppose...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote