View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #544
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I'm in Florida and I haven't seen any games since Friday.
I wish I could say the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity

Against the Lakers I thought Woodson was on to something when he started Kurt and place him in as the 4, but he didn't hardly play.

I would love to see an actual starting lineup about now, tired of seeing the D'antoni lineup.
Yeah,it makes no sense to start Brewer anymore. We should start Kurt Thomas over him. At least Kurt provides us with size,rebounding and some shot blocking.
He's even a better shooter than Brewer
Starting Brewer doesn't give us anything anymore,it just results in Melo having to guard much bigger guys.

Start Felton/Kidd/Melo/Kurt/Tyson until Amare comes back.

Last edited by Clutch : 12-26-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote