View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BREAKING: Avery Johnson fired by Nets

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
90% truth.

i think avery's voice is the abrasive element, not himself as a person. other than his godawful annoying voice, he seems like a pretty decent fellow. humble and positive-minded.

hahaha... future rep.
I don't think Avery the person is bad. Avery the coach though is YELL YELL YELL. I saw the Nets play one game in person and sat right behind him and his body language is awful, it ranges from pissed to annoyed to pissed and always seems at the players. Mind you that was one game but it didn't strike me as something you'd want in your coach if you were a player.

Don't take this as i don't blame the players though...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote