View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #11
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: some interesting news regarding Dwight

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Take this with a grain of salt since some of you don't know me, let alone trust me .

I am an acquaintance with a source (I will not specify this person's name or what he does for a living), but this person told me that Dwight will probably be staying with the lakers long term. Some of you may already have believed that. For those of you who don't, this person is 100% credible and would never lie, but when I asked him if I could quote him, he told me no. So I am already going against his wish here. He said Dwight loves the atmosphere here and wants to make this place his home.

Anyways. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. May it be filled with blessings and peace, and here's hoping our lakeshow can extend it to a 5 game winning streak tomorrow

hmm are they planning to pair him with Lebron in 2014 Summer??? i sure hope so

I have my doubts of Dwight but I will shutup till he is 100% and i see him play.

its 1 game but his energy in yesterday's game was just not there...negative energy to be honest...a leader cant have that....
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is online now   Reply With Quote