View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #11807
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Effects genius Tom Sevini played one of the trackers as well, just like he played that Sheriff that got ripped into quarters in Planet Terror. Those are totally his squibs.

Yeah I love Savini, but I missed him when I saw it... Then saw his name in the credits. I even have one of his horror effects tapes from like 1982 haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Also, did you like it more or less than Basterds? My initial reaction was that it was better. But it's been a year since I've watched Basterds.

I don't know, I haven't watched Basterds since I bought the dvd when it came out. Both Django and Basterds kind of underwhelmed me on my first viewing. Even though I try to go into all movies with no expectations, I still expect Tarantino movies to be awesome.

I'd say Basterds had better dialogue scenes and more tension, whereas Django had better action, quicker pace, and better cinematography.

If I had to pick one, I'd go with Django because I love Spaghetti Westerns. I will watch Basterds and Django again for a better comparison.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote