View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I'm taking OKC, But I'm a Thunder fan. Still I don't see how they can beat us in the playoffs in case we meet. OKC goes into beast+ mode during postseason.

Durant and Westbrook certainly do. Be interesting of Kevin Martin can play in the playoffs like he is now
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote