View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #1921
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Me too, I'm on page 14 (first set of write ups).
im barely on 11.. just glancing at it..

im thinking theres A LOT of characters that could be added tho.

Shows like Dexter (hed be the only one..lol) Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad (Walter with Prep), Boardwalk Empire (Harrow with Prep), and I havent even thought about it at all.. I think if i thought about shows and movies, id end up adding like 500 characters! lol
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote