View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers all-white Xmas uniforms = a one-time thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
You are absolutely correct, it is a great business move but.....ugh!!!!
One day some marketing guys will come up with a plan to have the Lakers play Boston and wear each others colors......I don't know who will lead the revolt against it first....me....or Jerry West....lol.

It reminds me of the rumor before the season started. The NBA was thinking of going European style, and putting a bunch of advertisements on the jerseys. A transaction that would have made nearly ever owner in the NBA rich. Something that could have avoided a future lockout.

What was your opinion on such a thing?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote